Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,029 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22101 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,308 (RM10,444) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)