Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21024 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,466 (RM6,973) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)