Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,195 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20960 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,139 (RM10,206) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)