Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,918 (237,595 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)