Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (kr 38,474) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)