Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,315 (kr 55,722) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)