Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10630 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 (kr 35,042) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)