Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10135 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 (kr 33,265) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)