Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10445 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (kr 35,868) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)