Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,933 (руб 123,642) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)