Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,204 (9,393 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)