Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,241 (9,778 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (27 minutes ago)