Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,169 (9,389 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)