Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23495 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,675 (7,129 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)