Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11992 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 118% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,095 (HK$59,161) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)