Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10297 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 (HK$36,611) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)