Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11832 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 115% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,437 (HK$54,399) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)