Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11911 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 114% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,428 (HK$53,967) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)