Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11427 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 107% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,480 (HK$56,710) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)