Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,785 (1,186,271 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)