Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,987 (1,281,877 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)