Cost of living comparison between Kotka, Finland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)