Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21239 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,566 (RM12,079) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)