Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20963 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,645 (RM7,845) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)