Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,352 (RM11,098) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)