Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,414 (RM11,562) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)