Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,824 (₨132,197) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)