Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,312 (₨98,662) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (42 minutes ago)