Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,201 (₨96,086) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)