Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21459 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,542 (RM7,184) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)