Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23230 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 (9,388 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)