Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24030 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 (10,135 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)