Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01534 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,268 (Php82,672) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)