Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,256 (Php119,636) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)