Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,127 (¥271,481) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)