Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,473 (¥423,775) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)