Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,247 (840,685 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)