Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 100% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,253 (857,721 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)