Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 (514,311 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)