Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,536 (889,500 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)