Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,164 (552,361 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (30 minutes ago)