Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01281 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,207 (₨172,328) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (30 minutes ago)