Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18668 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,050 (5,625TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)