Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,626 (руб 112,750) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)