Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,652 (₨116,182) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)