Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,626 (₨118,565) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)