Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €895 (₨65,430) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)