Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,326 (₨100,149) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)