Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (2,153,517 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)