Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (2,082,794 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)