Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,203 (1,449,905 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (41 minutes ago)