Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 (1,444,831 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)