Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,031 (1,991,457 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (23 minutes ago)