Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,278 (512,417 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)