Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,851 (7,242,658 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (40 minutes ago)