Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,280 (6,025,777 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (19 minutes ago)