Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,541 (¥424,371) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)