Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,794 (¥465,465) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)