Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,428 (¥324,226) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)