Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)