Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,411 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $18,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 48,800 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (34 minutes ago)