Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,029 (¥401,181) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)