Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,417 (¥645,748) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)