Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,233 (¥541,916) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)