Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,840 (108,579 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)