Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,459 ($4,747) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (29 minutes ago)