Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,569 ($2,986) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)