Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,726 (RM13,058) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)