Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,626 (RM12,659) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)