Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20973 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,011 (RM9,587) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)