Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20961 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,445 (RM11,665) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (41 minutes ago)