Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,461 (57,266 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)