Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02579 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,567 (60,744 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)