Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02604 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,423 (54,636 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)