Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,521 (C$3,939) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)