Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,875 (C$4,210) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)