Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00866 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,745 (Shilling316,926) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)