Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,980 (Shilling332,254) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)