Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,761 (Shilling207,437) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)