Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,978 (Shilling331,777) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (20 minutes ago)