Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,817 (Shilling221,278) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)