Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,766 (Shilling303,638) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)