Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,994 (¥400,976) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)