Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (¥514,704) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)