Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,254 (¥513,555) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)