Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,400 (¥537,990) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (38 minutes ago)