Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,322 (¥515,621) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)