Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,374 (¥536,661) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)