Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,762 (Shilling309,346) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)