Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,923 (Shilling322,689) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)