Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,562 (2,261,212 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)