Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,787 (2,471,213 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (30 minutes ago)