Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,515 (3,322,126 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)