Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,634 (2,247,135 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)