Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 (4,786,897 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)