Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,975 (4,894,874 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)