Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,016 (7,270,972 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)