Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,898 (5,602,277 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)