Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,949 (7,201,364 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)