Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,104 (7,933,754 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)