Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31362 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 (EC$7,747) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)