Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31444 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 (EC$6,717) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)