Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34835 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,577 (EC$10,269) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)