Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,979 (C$4,426) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)