Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,854 (C$4,388) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)