Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06775 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,334 (R 34,447) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)