Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,801 (4,790,601 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)