Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,802 (2,415,283 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)