Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,751 (2,408,637 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)