Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,602 (2,383,443 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (39 minutes ago)