Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,727 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,542 (43,929₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)