Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,813 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03595 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,390 (38,657₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)