Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,726 (7,368 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)