Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,454 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)