Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,390 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)