Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,258 (Taka 119,829) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)