Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,137 (Taka 179,435) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)