Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,403 (54,003 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)