Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03265 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €778 (23,842₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)