Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03074 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €729 (23,716₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)